The Fellows Program
Hear what our alumni say about the program.
YEAR OF THE FIRST COHORT
Year of The First NEO Cohort
CSLI Branches in the US and Abroad
graduates from all of our branches
What does the Fellows Program Cover?
The Fellows Program is an in-depth discipleship cohort that helps people become more mature and passionate disciples of Jesus Christ. The program focuses on a different biblical theme each month, including:
- The Fatherhood of God
- Receiving God’s Grace
- Walking in the Holy Spirit
- Being Transformed by Scripture
- Living a Life of Love & Obedience
- Walking in Humility
- Growing in Prayer & Faith
- Pursuing God’s Call on Your Life
- Commending the Faith: Cultural Apologetics
- Sharing the Faith: Conversational Apologetics
- Our Mission: Making Disciples
How Much Time is Required?
The purpose of the Fellows Program is to make disciples who can articulate, defend, and live the Gospel. Here is some additional information on the commitment and how to apply. It takes approximately 6-8 hours per week to accomplish the program. Each month the fellows:
- complete a focused Bible study
- read about 300 pages of selected reading
- meet with a mentor
- meet with other Fellows in a small group
- attend a lecture and discussion group
In addition to the weekly time commitment, fellows, staff, and mentors attend a weekend retreat in early September. The retreat is held at a Retreat Center, begins on Friday evening, and ends before noon on Sunday.
How Much Does it Cost?
Although there is no formal charge for the program, Fellows are responsible for the cost of their books, all printed materials, and the fall retreat. The cost of the retreat is typically around $400.
How Can I Apply?
The application period is open between January and May each year. Before Applying, please be aware that:
- This program is not for everyone, but it is extremely rewarding for those willing and able to make the commitment.
- An orientation will be held for those accepted into the Fellows Program on a Saturday in early June. The new class will begin their reading and assignments in mid-May.
- Our fellows will gather from 8:30 am to noon on the 1st Saturday of each month for a time of worship, lecture, and small group discussion. The Saturday meetings will alternate each month between Youngstown, Ohio and the Akron/Canton region.
- The program ends in early June of the following year.
- Each prospective fellow will complete the application, provide references, and meet for an interview with the staff before acceptance into the program
If you would like more information on the program, or if you would like to express your interest in applying and have questions, please send an email to Beth Valantine at email@example.com, or fill out the “Request Fellows Program Information” form below.
The application period is currently closed. Applications for the Year 2022/2023 Program will open in January of 2022.
Support This Ministry
Donate to 105 C.S. Lewis – Northeast Ohio